Regina Agnes Weilbächer
PhD candidate Decision Neuroscience
+41 61 207 39 05
- Decision Making and Memory
- Sequential Sampling Models of Decision Making
- Comparing choices across and within domains
- The influence of visual attention on memory-based decisions (code)
- The role of uncertainty in memory-based decisions (code)
- Weilbächer, R. A., Krajbich, I., Rieskamp J., & Gluth, S. (2020). The role of visual attention on memory-based choice. Manuscript submitted for publication
- Weilbächer, R. A., Kraemer, P. M., & Gluth, S. (in press). The reflection effect in memory-based decisions. Psychological Science.
- Kraemer, P. M., Weilbächer, R. A., Fontanesi, L., & Gluth, S. (2020). Neural Bases of Financial Decision Making: From Spikes to Large-Scale Brain Connectivity. In Psychological Perspectives on Financial Decision Making (pp. 3-19). Springer, Cham
- Hoffmann, J. A., von Helversen, B., Weilbächer, R. A., & Rieskamp, J. (2018). Tracing the path of forgetting in rule abstraction and exemplar retrieval. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 71(11), 2261-2281.
- Weilbächer, R. A. & Gluth, S. (2017). The interplay of hippocampus and ventromedial prefrontal cortex in memory-based decision making. Brain Sciences, 7.
- 2016-present: PhD Candidate, Decision Neuroscience, Department of Psychology, University of Basel
- 2013-2016: Student research assistant, Economic Psychology, Department of Psychology, University of Basel