Centre for Developmental and Personality Psychology (ZEPP)
Welcome! ZEPP (Centre for developmental and personality psychology) is an independent department located at the Faculty for Psychology of the University of Basel. ZEPP is a non-profit oriented practice and service provider. Our division is part of the University Psychological Services (UPD) and is directly associated with the Department of Developmental and Personality Psychology. Our services focus on children, juveniles, families, adults as well as couples.
Our services include:
- consultations, psychotherapy,
- assessments, clinical diagnostic,
- supervision, workshops, postgraduate training,
- psychological services for business coaching,
- learn-coaching, school counseling.
Dear ladies and gentlemen, dear colleagues,
Due to the Covid-19 situation from Mid March on all our services took place online.
On June 8th we can welcome you again at the ZEPP and will also continue to do online services.
Before coming to ZEPP, please consider the following safety guidelines due to Covid-19:
- Please inform us if you have fallen ill with Covid-19 or have been tested positively. If you or your close family members are currently feeling sick or are showing symptoms typical of Covid-19 (e.g., coughing, fever, respiratory problems, etc.) we ask you to please stay home. A new appointment at ZEPP is possible at the earliest 10 days after the symptoms have subsided. There is also the possibility to have video-based counseling sessions.
- When you enter the building at Missionsstrasse 62, please disinfect your hands. You will find some hand sanitizer in the entrance hall next to the elevator.
- Please come to the third floor by using the elevator or the stairs once at a time and adhering to the minimum distance of 2 metres. The chairs in the waiting area of the third floor are positioned such that they adhere to this minimum distance. Note that any games have been removed from the waiting area for hygienic reasons
- Please adhere to the minimum distance of 2 metres during the entire appointment. When you leave the building, please use the stairs at the end of the hallway. Your psychologist will show you the way out.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. According to these guidelines it is possible for us to carry out in-person meetings.
We thank you for your acknowledgement - and look forward to welcoming you,
Your ZEPP Team