/ News, Forschung
Propelling Grant - 4th Ed. Spring 2022 / Call for applicants
Twice a year, the University of Basel opens a call to propel your groundbreaking & scientifically innovative ideas towards future startup success!
Successful applicants are required to demonstrate scientific excellence and breakthrough potential and to provide realistic information about the commercial viability of the proposed innovation, as well as demonstrate first steps towards reaching the market / patients / customers.
· All active affiliates to the University of Basel (PhD students, postdocs, researchers, professors, employees), except Alumni.
· Propelling Grant: max. 50k CHF for a time period of up to 6 months;
· Propelling Program: skill-building, mentoring, workshops, access to a network of international partners, offered by the Innovation Office.
· fill-inthe proposal template & prepare the required slide deck;
· submit them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· You will find all the details & documents about the application process here: https://www.unibas.ch/en/Innovation/Propelling-Grants.html
· the call is always open;
· to be considered forthe interview session (April 2022), submit the proposal documents by the following cut-off date: Tue. 01.03.2022, 12.00.
In case you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting & supporting many fantastic entrepreneurial projects from our University!
Innovation Office Team – The Propelling Program